DISCOVER WHY MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD SOLUTIONS IS THE BEST FIT FOR SMBs
Why is your company interested in Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a Microsoft cloud computing platform where users can choose services to develop their computing, analytics, storage, and network needs.
This solution can be implemented in modalities such as:
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Platform as a Service (Paas)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
The main benefits of this solution for companies consist of the focus on data security and the offering of different options for backups of information.
Microsoft Azure has security levels customizable according to the requirements of the company:
- The external layer has DDoS protection against DDOS (Distributed-Denial-of-Service) attacks.
- Network Security Groups (NSGs) that ensure that traffic within the network is reliable.
- Storage-side encryption (SSE) + 256-bit AES encryption for information stored in the Azure cloud.
- Security reinforcement with custom encryption through key amassing in Azure Key Vault (AKV).
- Disaster recovery including virtual machine in Hyper-V and Vmware.
- Azure Site Recovery (ASR) solution focused on restoring the entire data center, features on-premises to Azure scenarios; on-premises to on-premises, and Azure to Azure.
Provides the lowest cost of ownership for Windows Server and SQL workloads, growing Linux workloads, and open-source databases (more than half of all Azure virtual machines running Linux). It also supports specialized workloads such as SAP, VMware, and high-performance computing (HPC). 1
Approach to work Hybrid
With Azure Arc, businesses can run services on any infrastructure, allowing them to manage cloud data services on any on-premises infrastructure or any cloud without changing existing tools or processes.